Monday, August 12: VAPA WEEK – Happy Monday!
Tuesday, August 13: 12:00 pm DAC/DELAC Mtg ESSC Room C
Wednesday, August 14: National Creamsicle Day!
Thursday, August 15: National Relaxation Day!
Friday, August 16: Minimum day 1:15 dismissal
- Safety Patrol needs parent volunteers both before and after school.
- The Military Picnic event on August 22 needs volunteers.
- MTSS Committee needs volunteers to support the social and emotional needs of our students.
If you are interested call the school office at 619-591-5500 or leave your contact information with the school secretary.
Join the Camarena Birthday Book Club! Book Club members will have their birthdays celebrated on Friday, September 13 during the morning ceremony on the blacktop at 8:15 am and receive their birthday book.
A FEW REMINDERS:
- You must have authorization to take pictures or video tape other people’s children per board policy. Additionally, a media release form must be signed and on file if students photos or videos are to be shared on any form of media, this includes social media. Unauthorized persons on or off campus taking videos/pictures of students while on campus may be reported to the authorities.
- Breakfast is from 7:30 am to 8:00 am and school STARTS at 8:15 am. Please plan accordingly.
- Make sure your child has everything they need before coming to school: Water bottles, lunches, homework, backpacks, info regarding pickup, etc. The school office is not permitted to make deliveries or interrupt classroom instruction.
22 – Picture Day / Military Family Picnic Dinner 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
23 – ELAC Meeting 8:30 am / Student Council Elections
26 – SSC Meeting 3:00 pm
30 – Family Movie Night 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
2 – NO SCHOOL – Labor Day
3-10 – Pennies for Patients
6 – ELAC Meeting 8:30 am
9 – SSC Meeting 3:00 pm
12-19 Parent/Teacher Conferences (Min. Days)
13 – Mexican Fiesta – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
16 – 19 Scholastic Book fair
19 – Awards Assembly Grades 4th -6th 8:30 am
20 – Awards Assembly Grades K-1st 8:30 am; 2nd-3rd 9:15 am
23 – Oct. 7 NO SCHOOL – Fall Break